Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05286 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 31% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,574 (Taka 48,704) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (44 minutes ago)