Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04964 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,563 (Taka 51,640) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)