Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05312 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,409 (Taka 45,344) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (38 minutes ago)