Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05296 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,442 (Taka 46,119) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)