Cost of living comparison between Kurgan, Russia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06684 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,120 (руб 46,686) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)