Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,240 (元5,039) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)