Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.052 MYR / GHS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,517 (GH₵3,342) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)