Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03640 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,571 (¥125,549) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)