Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03759 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,284 (¥140,579) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)