Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01825 MYR / AOA *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,558 (194,983 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)