Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02599 MYR / AOA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,175 (160,661 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)