Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,006 in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)