Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,880 in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (44 minutes ago)