Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,353 in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (35 minutes ago)