Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,760 in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)