Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,654 in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)