Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,765 (kr 12,971) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)