Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,476 (kr 8,387) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (17 minutes ago)