Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 85% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,278 (kr 12,334) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (29 minutes ago)