Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,615 (kr 12,629) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)