Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49443 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,527 (kr 13,201) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (43 minutes ago)