Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07497 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,538 (руб 47,197) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (34 minutes ago)