Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.539 MYR / HKD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 118% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,177 (HK$15,159) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)