Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 MYR / HKD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 121% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,535 (HK$9,646) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)