Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MYR / HKD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 107% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,406 (HK$12,064) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)