Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 MYR / HKD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 120% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,493 (HK$9,643) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)