Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,059 (€645) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (41 minutes ago)