Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.778 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,071 (€643) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (26 minutes ago)