Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,909 in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)