Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,400 in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)