Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,031 in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)