Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,057 in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)