Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06527 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,487 (₨53,426) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)