Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,819 in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)