Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,751 (4,342 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)