Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,316 (3,661 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (39 minutes ago)