Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08467 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,701 (Php43,710) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)