Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08865 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,139 (Php35,409) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)