Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03492 MYR / ALL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,794 (108,653 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)