Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03736 MYR / ALL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,770 (100,919 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)