Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03683 MYR / ALL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,724 (101,096 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)