Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,642 (3,170TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (36 minutes ago)