Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06523 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,283 (₨35,002) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)