Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06041 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,013 (₨49,864) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (31 minutes ago)