Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,110 (530,276 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)