Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01410 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,372 (239,142 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)