Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00137 MYR / UZS *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,728 (1,994,281 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)