Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03877 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,944 (¥75,919) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)