Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06523 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,242 (₨34,369) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)