Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,049 (€636) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)