Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.982 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,196 (€842) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)