Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.684 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,771 (€805) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (30 minutes ago)