Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.819 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,018 (€834) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)