Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03635 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,207 (¥143,243) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (36 minutes ago)