Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03584 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,124 (¥170,871) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)