Cost of living comparison between Kobe, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03922 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,638 (¥169,275) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)