Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03908 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,269 (¥160,430) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)