Cost of living comparison between Koh Tao, Thailand and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12518 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,137 (25,057 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)