Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,842 in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)