Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,514 in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)