Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12437 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,761 (30,242 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)