Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12759 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,770 (29,548 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)