Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.041 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,766 (C$1,567) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)