Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.259 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,186 (C$1,285) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)