Cost of living comparison between Kitakyushu, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04019 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,453 (¥110,796) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)