Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03988 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,377 (¥109,732) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)