Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04355 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,274 (Shilling75,176) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)