Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04309 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,614 (Shilling60,661) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)