Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16484 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,529 (15,339₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)