Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07686 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,159 (руб 28,086) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)