Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,297 (885,434 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (34 minutes ago)