Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00377 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,307 (877,710 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)