Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00363 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,699 (1,019,232 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)