Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00362 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,971 (1,097,908 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)