Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,370 (1,023,726 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)