Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 MYR / CDF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 73% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,333 (1,305,168 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)