Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 MYR / CDF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,885 (1,967,103 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)