Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 MYR / CDF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 65% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,188 (1,995,221 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)