Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 MYR / CDF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,000 (1,853,133 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (20 minutes ago)