Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 MYR / CDF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,767 (1,967,808 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)