Cost of living comparison between Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.540 MYR / XCD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,638 (EC$3,011) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)