Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 29% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,650 (1,342,934 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)