Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00547 MYR / RWF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,340 (793,959 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)