Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00521 MYR / RWF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,136 (794,414 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)