Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.078 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,273 (3,037 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)