Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,938 (3,604 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)