Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,801 (3,233 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (32 minutes ago)