Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,664 (2,380 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)