Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.621 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,469 (€967) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)