Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.826 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,549 (€943) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)