Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.976 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,391 (€882) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (38 minutes ago)