Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.754 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,993 (€1,050) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)