Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04974 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,638 (Taka 73,146) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (43 minutes ago)