Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05312 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,702 (Taka 69,702) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)