Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12885 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,746 (29,071 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)