Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44390 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,501 (5,634 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)