Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44178 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,486 (5,628 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)