Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 MYR / SDG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 28% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,256 (3,463 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (about 1 hour ago)