Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 MYR / SDG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 27% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,737 (4,126 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)