Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15928 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,854 (17,919₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)