Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16401 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,302 (14,033₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)