Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13616 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,682 (19,697₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)