Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14900 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,106 (27,560₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)