Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06643 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,228 (₨48,593) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (33 minutes ago)