Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06495 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,185 (₨49,044) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)